Adults and children from 12 years of age: €7
Children under 12 years of age: €2
Pass Lorraine or Pass Communauté d’Agglomération d’Epinal entitles you to a €1 discount per person.
Groups of 20 persons or more: €6 for adults and €1 for children under 12.
Payment by cash, cheque, holiday voucher or credit card.
Access to the site is only possible through a guided tour, as a part of the visit is underground. It lasts approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Individual visits are possible:
- From 4 January to 28 February, every day at 10am and 2:30pm, by reservation only.
- From 01 March to 6 July, every day at 10am, 2:30pm and 4pm, by reservation only.
- From 07 July to 31 August, every day at 10am, 2:30pm and 4pm, open.
- From 01 September to 31 October, every day at 10am, 2:30pm and 4pm, by appointment only.
- From 01 November to 19 December, every day at 10am and 2:30pm, by reservation only.
Group visits of 20 people or more can be scheduled over the phone:
Or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The site is closed from 20 December 2021 to 02 January 2022.
The railway station is “Châtel-Nomexy”.
It is served by TER on the Nancy – Epinal – Remiremont line is 40 minutes from Nancy and 15 minutes from Epinal.
From Paris, take the TGV at Paris Gare de l’Est headed for Nancy and change at Nancy for the TER. You need to allow 2h30 with the change.
The site is 15mn away on foot from the Châtel-Nomexy railway station.
You need to take the Nancy-Epinal N57 highway and take the Nomexy exit. Head for Châtel and go over the river Moselle. Park on the Place de l’Eglise and follow the signs “Forteresse”. The reception is at the Centre Culturel Guyot d’Avilley, a house with green shutters and a yellow and red banner with the inscription “Forteresse”.
The site is 18 km from Epinal and 55 km from Nancy.
For all information,
You can contact the Association du Vieux Châtel
By telephone at +3220.127.116.11.18 or +336.31.15.00.36
By e-mail at email@example.com